SC - goodbye, farewell, and one last recipe...

kat kat at kagan.com
Wed Dec 1 14:36:20 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/1/99 4:12:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pndarvis at execpc.com writes:

<< Oh yeah, I saw a set of Japanese cooking bowls that were really groovy.
 ceramic bowls for putting your individual cooking spices in, about 3-4"
 across.  >>

I served my candied spices on small square white porcelain Japanese soy sauce
dishes at WoW. I bought a dozen at Pier 1 inexpensively (a buck a piece,
IIRC). They were so cool that I failed to include the reciept in my event
expenses so I could keep them for myself and use them for spice holders at my
cooking demos. Good stuff that Japanese dishware! :-)

Ras