SC - Holiday dreams OT OOP

Peldyn@aol.com Peldyn at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 15:15:23 PST 1999

well, in perth, there apparently is a day when the cane toads pretty much turn
migratory and become targets of opportunity on roads, and they do produce
bufotoxins, so a fairly large group of youths tend to go out and catch the
little beggers to get the sweat to use as a mind altering substance. this is the
same type of group that in the us go to 'raves' to get drugs and socialize.
margali