SC - SC: REC: Custard Slices

Elysant@aol.com Elysant at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 19:01:07 PST 1999

> Christi Rigby wrote:
>
> > > Additional winter thoughts - 'tis the time of year, what does
> > > everybody have brewing?

My thoughts have been going towards the shelves as well:

In progress: Just about ready to rack a double recipe of Cassandra's
blackberry cordial, have finished the filtering and bottling of the
raspberry vinegar for the year.

In the planning and gathering stages: Spice of Life Liqueur,  and some
strong mead (I'm out!  Okay, not quite.  But there was a year I missed
doing any, and I'm coming up into that dry spell of matured mead.), need
to make some hot buttered rum sludge (Maeve's recipe but with
Anne-Marie's Poudre Fort from Tony the Spice Guy down in An Tir.  We've
got a hot tub here, and hot buttered rums with an additional splash of
poudre fort drunk while in the hot water tub are a necessity of life.),
and there's that small mead contest coming up at coronet...

 - anne