SC - test test test

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 19:13:09 PST 1999

Liam Fisher wrote:

> Now if it was for my Jennifer, I would ask them for surrender first
> to spare their lives...then to allow those to quit the field who would not
> suffer a widow.

What? Kill them? Oh, that'd be too easy. I was going to give them
chainmail wedgies until the less dense ones figured out that leaving was
a good thing....

(Food content:) Or I could just stake them out in the sun and use them
to grill oatcake waffles....

A courteous bow for your Jennifer, fortunate with your admiration.

Seumas