SC - SCA-Cook's archives

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Dec 1 22:03:12 PST 1999

Sigh, the author of the piece was told that was untrue at least three times
by three difference people, but, what the hay, it conflicted with what she
had been told all her life, and who were these people to tell her
differently?

Wish she had stayed for the feast to taste some of it.  At least she didn't
put in that medieval food would really be inedible and uncookable by the
modern chef, and mentioned several of the unusual spices like cubebs and
grains of paradise without making snide comments.

Regina

> -----Originally Ras wrote
<snip>