SC - Recipe question.

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Dec 2 09:10:10 PST 1999

There is a traditional Jewish dish I am fond of but I don't know the name or
have a recipe for it.   It has apples, walnuts, cinnamon and other spices (I
think).  It was quite tasty. Although I am not Jewish, when I live in a college
dorm they made some of the  traditional dishes.  I can't remember what time of
the year I had it (I think it might have acutally been passover) but there was
one I really liked.
Does anyone know what it is called, when served (Passover or Chanuka) and
possibly even a recipe?
Thanks much,
CH
- ------
Lady Clare Hele, Barony of Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia
Nemo est bellus nisi qui amavit