SC - Dressing/stuffing OOP

Lilinah biti-Anat lilinah at grin.net
Thu Dec 2 19:09:21 PST 1999

> At 11:55 2-12-1999 EST, Peldyn wrote:
>I live in California too, but I have seen
>clementines for sale out here in
>the desert.
>
> > Well, I'm in Connecticut, and they had boxes of
> > them at the Subase
> > commissary this afternoon....
> >
> > Alasdair mac Iain

Well, I just received from Amazon.com yesterday "The
Oxford Companion to Food", which lists clementines as
a variety of mandarin oranges.  They also list
tangerines as a variety of mandarin oranges.  So I am
kind of baffled.  I have seen mandarin oranges in the
stores.  I have seen tangerines in the stores.  I just
never have seen clementines.

Yes, Ademantius, I have confused tangellos [which are
a tangerine/pomello hybrid] with mangerines [which are
a tangerine/manderin orange hybrid].  I have seen
mangerines in the markets.  Just not clementines.  I
probably should be shopping at Bristol Farms or Whole
Food Markets, but I dislike buying overpriced food.

Huette