SC - vegemite

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Fri Dec 3 14:42:36 PST 1999

You'll have to ask Puck, he dun it!, I just enjoyed the results...
and i think that it would be a shame to eliminate the flavor of saffron from the
glaze. Just because it doesnt seem strong, it is still there. Next time you make
it you can try something different-though I percieved saffron was for flavor not
color because the dark color of lamb didnt 'endore' the same way chicken does.
margali