SC - On the First night of Chanukah my true love gave to me.....

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Fri Dec 3 19:19:00 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/3/99 3:39:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG writes:

<< >
 > This produces a lovely spiced cranberry sauce.  My brewer friend and I
 > were discussing its possibilities as a flavor base for cordials...

 It is.  Your recipe is remarkably close to my cranberry cordial recipe.  ;>

 - -Magdalena

Ditto--except I also add a bit of orange zest to the process. Took an
honorable mention at Great Northeastern War a few years ago despite NO
documentation. I've learned my lessons about documenting entries since then!
Aelfwyn