SC - structural gingerbread

Joan Nicholson gryphon at carlsbadnm.com
Sun Dec 5 08:40:42 PST 1999

And it came to pass on 5 Dec 99,, that Marilyn Traber wrote:

> Anybody have a good gingerbread recipe for the type of flat gingerbread
> that you make houses and sotleties out of?

I have never worked with gingerbread.  However, each year, the
December issue of "Good Housekeeping" contains instructions for
making a gingerbread house.  It's on their website at:
http://goodhousekeeping.women.com/gh/eatwell/cooking/c9ghgh16.htm

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann