SC - latkes

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Sun Dec 5 18:23:03 PST 1999

Susan P Laing wrote:

> As a side note - Vegemite is extremely rich in Vitamin B and is very handy as a
> "pick me up" on the day after the night before :-p

Hmmmm. Vitamin B, I can see: isn't Vegemite made largely from brewers'
yeast? As for the possibility it makes a good hangover cure, I wonder if
this, again, has to do with yeast. There's plenty to suggest cloudy,
underfermented beers, ales, and wines can contribute to hangovers. Could
this be the yeast in the hair of the dog that bit you?

Adamantius, off to bed after making even less sense than usual
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com