SC - Mutton

Strum Strum at pixi.com
Tue Dec 7 18:56:33 PST 1999

Chip wrote:

> The brand is McCormick (I know, I know).  It was $13.28 IIRC.  As said
> Sunshine, it is a little bottle with an envelope curled up inside, net
> weight: 0.06 oz.

Hmmm...  .06 ounces is roughly two grams; I'd say you got taken but not
nearly as badly as you might have. Assuming, of course, that this stuff
still had some flavor and aroma. I think for ordinary over-the-counter
purchase in small quantities, you should pay between one and five
dollars a gram, depending on quantity and where you buy it. Closer to
one is, of course, preferable, but nearer to five isn't as bad as
highway robbery can get by any means.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy