SC - lebkuchen

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Dec 7 23:53:36 PST 1999

Hi y'all!

Just a note- Annie and I are out of the old place, and except for one
vanload of stuff, eveything has been unloaded here at the new place.
We're staying with friends until I get on my feet. We have a room with
an attatched sunroom that will serve as the sewing shop, which is tres
cool. Tres uncool is the fact that two of my kids are temporarily living
with their father, which is causing me some grief. And my books are
living in boxes in the basement which is also a grief. But we are safe,
warm, relatively happy, and WE HAVE OUR OWN PHONE! We even managed to
talk the phone company into letting us keep our number- which is a very
good thing since I have resumes out all over...

In a couple of days when I have caught up on my sleep and have found
necessaries (like The Notebook for the feast this weekend and The Folder
that has my resumes) I will jump back in- and those of you who mailed me
in the past few days- I'll get back to you when the sewing room is set
up!

love to my extended family,

'Lainie