SC - Help with old recipe (OOP)

cclark@vicon.net cclark at vicon.net
Thu Dec 9 10:00:28 PST 1999

Thank you!! I will look up a jelly roll recipe to go by. It can be so hard to
figure things out when important information is assumed to be know, by the
recipe writer. I guess this is why redacting a period recipe can be so
difficult. So far I have only attempted recipes that other people have
redacted. Maybe I will get to the point where I will be able to redact a
recipe on my own.

Peldyn