SC - Malt Powder

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri Dec 10 08:43:46 PST 1999

At 07:05 PM 12/9/1999 EST, you wrote:
>One
>item he cited as added to the food group in historic times was coffee.  Our
>dates on that vary, but most seem to be after the start of the Common Era.
>However, he never told us the second food item that had entered man's
>knowledge after prehistoric times.  has anyone got any ideas?

Hmmm...possibly that wonderful contribution from the new world: cacao.
Don't think it's uses were discovered until well after pre-historic man.
Who and however discovered it...THANK YOU! ;-D

Prydwen

"They say the best test of literary power is whether a man can write an
inscription.  I say, 'Can he name a kitten?'"  Samuel Butler