SC - The great Christmas pudding experiment. And quinces![Partial OOP]

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Dec 10 21:29:20 PST 1999

you are making a jelly roll.  a jelly tin is like a cookie sheet with 1/2"
sides.  you pour the batter into the greased jelly tin and get a flat,
thin sheet cake.  you make up the filling, spread it on the cooled cake
(that you have turned out on a towel) then slowly and carefully roll the
cake up (using the towel to help your roll, and two pairs of hands is
helpful) into a jelly roll and chill it.

elaina