SC - Raccoon Season

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sun Dec 12 20:55:44 PST 1999

When this came across my screen, I thought, "oh, yes, we've talked about
that quite a bit, I know I have saved recipies for that", and guess what,
I don't (at least not that I can find.  I will check the Florilegium
next, but does anybody know of a period source I can look in off the top
of their heads?
Christianna