SC - women in the kitchen

cclark@vicon.net cclark at vicon.net
Sun Dec 12 23:25:38 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/9/1999 6:26:41 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

<<
 <<  << My guess was it was a new gelatin salad variation that summer when
the
   hearings were on TV all the time, >>

  The recipe predates the hearings or any scandal surrounding the hotel.

  Ras >>

 Documentation please, My Lord!  :-)
 Phillipa >>

My soon-to-be mother-in-law made Watergate Salad for my wedding shower in
1965.  Since that was a couple of Presidents before Nixon, I would guess the
salad pre-dates the Watergate Scandals.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt