SC - egg sizes

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 05:10:25 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/14/99 12:22:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ringofkings at mindspring.com writes:

<<  I thought that the native American Indians
 never progressed beyond the STONE age. >>

I would suggest an extensive study of American Indian cultures and you may be
surprised when you have to  rethink the above statement. Indian cultures on
the East and West coasts were very advanced lived in towns with buildings,
practiced advanced agricultural techniques, had highly developed languages
and sophisticated systems of law and government, many of which were far more
advanced than their European counterparts. The technology may have been more
advanced in Europe but that is about the it of European advancement when
compared to Native Americans.

Ras