SC - redacting

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Dec 14 23:03:01 PST 1999

Adamantius wrote:
>But yes, the similarity is pretty eerie in any case.

I don't know. It's a close resemblance, but on the other hand it seems to
consist mainly of commonplace descriptions that come in an intuitively
obvious sequence. Most of the more distinctive prose is to be found only in
one book or the other, more often McCormick's. I would say that if any
plagiarism was intended at all, it was done so cleverly as to be unprovable.

Alex Clark/Henry of Maldon