SC - Feast Stories from 11th Night Investiture (LONG)

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 10:27:58 PST 1999

I received my hardback copy of Flowers and Rosenbaum's Apicius, The Roman
Cookery Book today. :-)

I am doing the happy, happy, joy, joy dance. What a nice Christmas present!

THANK-YOU, Wulfthrich AKA Puck for your kindness ion directing me to the
Australian rare book dealer from whom I purchased it.

This book, along with the bread machine and reproduction Victorian
combination silver serving/tasting spoon m'lady Elysant gifted me with makes
this a very memorable holiday season indeed. Other good news is that I have
recently released Puck as a student so he can pursue studies with Master
Adamantius on a more formal level. :-)

Christmas is such a wonderful time of the year! All of my students are so
good to me, it brings tears to my eyes.

al-Sayyid A'aql ibn Rashid al-Zib, AoA, OSyc, OKey
Apprenticed to Master Huen