SC - Potatoes

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Dec 15 14:36:22 PST 1999

>I'm curious if it was pure extract or a mixture that contained extract
>as an ingredient. i know it is impossible to remember some things like
>this, but it is a wonder I have.
>
>niccolo

It was a powdered mixture of things that included malt, it was not a pure
extract of malt.  I do not have any in my kitchen, so I can't tell you the
ingredients, but it is the same stuff that you can buy in the grocery store
under the brand-name "Carnation", usually located where the powdered
milk-flavorings are kept.

- --Yana