SC - Sweets to the sweet, have some fruitcake...

Peldyn@aol.com Peldyn at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 15:58:45 PST 1999

It was, as ever, my pleasure friend.

Regards, Puck

Ras wrote:
I received my hardback copy of Flowers and Rosenbaum's Apicius, The Roman
Cookery Book today. :-)

I am doing the happy, happy, joy, joy dance. What a nice Christmas present!

THANK-YOU, Wulfthrich AKA Puck for your kindness ion directing me to the
Australian rare book dealer from whom I purchased it.