SC - redacting

Christi Rigby christirigby at pcisys.net
Wed Dec 15 19:21:55 PST 1999

"Larry R. Sieting" wrote:

> hello,
>
> I dont mean to seem overly naive, but, ummm.... couldnt one use a small hand
> held grater like the ones they use for parmesean <sp?> cheese?  I have had
> the 'delight' of using a box grate and know the consequences of said *evil*
> device.  or maybe a 'salad shooter'?  It would still produce the same
> overall effect of grating the suet.. but might be a bit less...  physically
> debilatating.

Yes, a Mouli grater would probably work quite well, if you could find a
coarse enough drum. But...

Ooooohhhh, I wannit I wannit I wannit! A Suet Shooter! I'll keep it on
the shelf next to the electric combination flashlight and pepper mill my
brother gave me! (I kid you not, but technically I exaggerate: the light
is for monitoring the amount of pepper ground onto your food, but it was
more fun describing it the other way.)

(Please understand I'm not denigrating your idea. It was simply that I
had this little snip of video go through my head, advertising the
Amazing Ronco Suet Shooter.)

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy