SC - RE:sca-cooks V1 #1806 - Suet Shooter

dhumberson at imailbox.com dhumberson at imailbox.com
Thu Dec 16 08:02:02 PST 1999

Careful, Adamantius, don't say that too loudly or the next thing from Ronny
P will be a 'fresh suet machine': just add Crisco, chopped sisal fiber, and
3 drops of his patent pending "Auld Englische Suet flavor"; turn the machine
on, and in 10 minutes out comes your choice of 6 different extruded suet
shapes.  For Christmas, he'll offer a red, green, and gold glitterdust kit
to make your suet Holiday Bright.

Ragnar Ketilsson, going back into lurk mode