SC - Sweets to the sweet, have some fruitcake...

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Dec 18 20:44:35 PST 1999

Good Lord,
So many libraries will let you use their materials if you ask politely & use
their stuff AT the library!  Or they will xerox it FOR you.
Phillipa Seton

<< by generically classifying any scholar into a specific group. It's just
that
 I get very frustrated when I approach University and museum libraries to
copy
 specific manuscripts only to be told to go away because I don't have this or
 that piece of paper  >>