SC - OOP - help with Brie

Ben Engelsberg bengels at chronic.lpl.arizona.edu
Mon Dec 20 10:56:57 PST 1999

Thanks,

Anahita!

I am not sure if I can come to 12th night yet. I'll
let you know. Also, as to the question of whether I
would like to help you cook for a feast in a about a
year, well, I don't plan that far in advance. However,
I will  keep it in mind. I am just not that organized
to think about whats happening a year from now.

Kent