SC - References-Chicken feed

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 21:27:37 PST 1999

<snippage of a wonderous feast description>
> and there's bruette saake (a chicken soup)
> Kerri
> Cedrin Etainnighean, OL
> up to her eyeballs in produce, plans, and panic - only 20 days until
> the feast!

We did bruette saake for Friday night dinner last A&S, and we blew
everyone away with it.  It was delicious, and we also had documentation
for everything we served Friday evening.  It is just one more of my ploys
to take advantage of the entire weekend we have.  I like Sunday breakfast
to be part of the event as well, not
everyone-get-dressed-in-mundanes-and-go-eat-at-Shoneys.  So, serving a
period, tasty traveller's fare was a great way to start the event off
right.  My lord entered it and the Ordinary Pottage we also made in the
competition the next day, with shallow glass plates and a long hot plate,
which got favorable comments from the judges (Hot food served hot!  How
novel!)
Good luck with your feast, it sounds great - cellared veggies and all!
Christianna