SC - Food TV

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon Dec 20 21:48:08 PST 1999

Baked whole brie with slivered almonds on top is just so '80's, but
wonderful nevertheless.  There's a recipe in Fabulous Feasts, I think
(she didn't ask for documetation, leave me alone!) that calls for
drizzling slices of brie with honey and mustard, IIRC, and baking until
soft.  Lingonberry or even cranberry sauce served on top of a cold wheel
or slice is good, too.   Slice it, put it on crackers, melba toast,
baguettes, matzoh, pretzels, or ginger snaps, and broil or top with a
sprig of parsley and serve with dipping/drizzling sauces.
Yum.
	Christianna
	no, I don't miss dairy at all, usually