SC - Food TV

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Mon Dec 20 23:23:04 PST 1999

Tygre Marie asked:
>     I'm looking for a Wassail recipe since we seem to be all in a
> Holiday spirit.  Preferably one with spirits....can anyone help?

Well, perhaps I can be of help. Check this file in the BEVERAGES section
of my Florilegium:
wassail-msg       (15K) 12/17/99    Spiced cider and ale drinks. Traditions.

I believe in period that wassail was made from just a few alcoholic
beverages as mentioned above. If you are looking for drinks made from
other alcoholic beverages or you wish info on plain cider or ale, then
take a look at some of the other files in this section.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net