SC - potatoes

Tue Dec 21 07:01:48 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/20/99 8:39:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ringofkings at mindspring.com writes:

<<   We now have found
 a wonderful winterized camp for the event and it is a lot less stressful.
 Though I do miss getting naked in the hot tub.
 Have a wonderful Christmas and 12th Night!

 Akim Yaroslavich >>

    It is indeed a nice site!  I certainly wish we could find a comparable
one around here.......... But I do hope the weather is a bit less, ummmm,
"enthusiastic" this year! ;-) I haven't had time to make any more wool garb,
or a hood for my cloak. We nearly froze to death while waiting for feast to
start last year, despite the lovely warm munchies set out for the masses to
nibble.

            Ldy Diana, who *really* needs to send in her reservations, just
as soon as she finishes the homemade pasta and sewing projects for
Christmas........... Oh, yes--and the rest of the jewelry! Akim, remind me to
tell you about the beaver tooth necklace for our local 12th Night gift
exchange........... :-)