SC - recipe requested

S.Albert morgana at gci.net
Wed Dec 22 00:46:39 PST 1999

Thanks for your informative email, Kerri. I forwarded it on to the SCA
Universitas List, as one of our constant subjects of discussion has been
accessing limited access materials.

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

Johnson: Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men.
Boswell: Indeed, and where else will you find such horses, and such men?