SC - Cornflour

Jane Williams jane at williams.nildram.co.uk
Wed Dec 22 14:04:29 PST 1999

Just got this off the Middlebridge, if anyone's interested.....

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

Johnson: Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men.
Boswell: Indeed, and where else will you find such horses, and such men?