SC - Cornflour

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Thu Dec 23 14:48:53 PST 1999

Thats why God invented airplanes ;-)
margali
Plymouth Plantation in Mass is also great fun, and my shinrone gown fits
right in!

>>>This Sturbridge Village was the subject of a number of messages on, I
think,
the SCA-Arts list. I saved some with the idea of creating a file on
North
American living history/museum sites which I haven't done. But if anyone

is interested, I can forward you the rough message file.

Sounds kind of interesting, but a bit far from Ansteorra.