SC - Apicius cookbooks

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Sat Dec 25 23:33:08 PST 1999

What joke?  In my field, I keep running across people who repackage 30 year
old ideas with a new nomenclature and declare it to be thoroughly modern
computer science.

If you think Rhus is confusing, try your hand at the nomenclature and theory
changes concerning the cucurbits.  I'm still trying to locate where some of
the shifts occurred.

Bear