SC - test

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Dec 26 20:27:58 PST 1999

On Sun, 26 Dec 1999, Cathy Harding wrote:

> If you were invited to a potluck of this sort (a dish from a time
> period between 1000ad and 2000 ad)  what would you bring and why.....

In my mind, the culinary signifcant thing about this millennium is the
contact of cultures, and the transfer of foodstuffs and cooking styles
between continents.  I'd be inclined to bring a dish that illustrated
that: an Italian pasta dish with tomato, perhaps, or chocolate cake, etc.

Brighid ni Chiarain

Robin Carroll-Mann
harper at idt dot net
.sigless in VT