SC - saving wedding cake was Sweets to the sweet

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 27 20:28:40 PST 1999

Thank you, Thomas.  This is very interesting.  I am
wondering now, if Marx [or Marxen] Rumpolt is the
author's actual name?  It doesn't sound Hungarian to
me. In fact, to me it sounds very Germanic.  Or could
the author have been born in Hungary, but of German
parents?  And, if he was actually Hungarian, were the
Hungarians using then [as they do now] the family name
first and then the given name?  If so, then wouldn't
the author's name then be Rumpolt Marx, as we use
names?

Enquiring minds just got to know!

Huette

- --- Thomas Gloning