SC - Christmas Dinner and Gifts

Deborah J. Schumacher chicagojo at uswest.net
Tue Dec 28 19:03:17 PST 1999

I wish I knew what was wrong with the borders around here, but none of them
had any copies yet.  then they have one of the most stupidest computer
systems I've ever heard of, if it's in the $2.99 sale, they don't have them
in the computer. AAArrrgggghhh.

I did walk out with four other modern cookbooks.  Sometimes I am sorry I
suffer from this disease of cooking and loving to find new recipes to try.

One is a spice book, well the title says it's a spice book, but it has
recipes in it that uses spices in ways you never thought  of.

One book is chinese and asian cooking

another is wok cooking

the last one is a Lorna Sass book. The pressured cook.  its about cooking
dinners in a pressure cooker.

	Angeline

At 02:25 PM 12/23/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Greetings!  I just found some copies of _Savoring the Past_ (The French
Kitchen