SC - Need to contact Cindy Renfrow

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Dec 29 08:51:32 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/28/1999 9:44:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
alm4 at cornell.edu writes:

<< One book is chinese and asian cooking >>

I've been looking for a good receipe for Crab Rangoon to reproduce at home,
but haven't found any to be satisfactory yet. I love the stuff at the local
chinese buffet, I'm sorry to say, as it's gotta be heart-attack-on-a-plate.
Does anyone have a receipe to die for that you're willing to share? ;)

Yours gratefully,
Rosalyn MacGregor
(Pattie Rayl)