SC - Happy New Year (OP)

Kekilpenny@aol.com Kekilpenny at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 05:45:03 PST 1999

Greetings!  No dinner, really, since my adult children went to their father's
home for the afternoon, and I was left to scrounge through the refrigerator.
And, since one child works for a temp agency, one is in medical school, and the
third is a graduate student, no one has much money to spend on me.  So, I usually
buy my own presents.  I bought me a round-trip ticket to London for April so I
can attend the Leeds Symposium this year.  It will re-visit the confections and
sweets that resulted in the publication of _'Banquetting Stuffe'_, a book that
details my area of interest.  No time for sightseeing, but I can go to the
conference!  <grin, grin>

Brighid, what is the name, etc. of your medieval Spanish dictionary??

Alys Katharine