SC - Mistletoe (OT)

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 10:19:48 PST 1999

On Thu, 30 Dec 1999 alysk at ix.netcom.com wrote:

> Brighid, what is the name, etc. of your medieval Spanish dictionary??
>
> Alys Katharine

ALONSO-PEDRAZ, M
Diccionario medieval espaol (dictionary of medieval Spanish)
(U. Pontificia De Salamanca) 1986 2 vols. hardcover. 1635pp.
ISBN: 8472991695   $169.95

I found it listed on http://www.schoenhofs.com/, which is the website of a
specialized foreign-language dealer that someone on this list shared a
while back.

Obviously, I haven't had a chance yet to work with it on my own
translation, but it's been quite useful for the proof-reading I've been
doing for Antoine.

A reminder for anyone working with Spanish texts: both the oldest
(1726) and the newest (1992) editions of the dictionary of the Royal
Spanish Academy can be found online at
http://www.rae.es/NIVEL1/buscon/AUTORIDAD2.HTM

Links to dictionaries of all kinds (Icelandic, Cheyenne, Gothic, Wolof,
medieval Latin, Russian computer terms, 17th century French) can be found
at: http://www.facstaff.bucknell.edu/rbeard/diction.html

Brighid ni Chiarain (who ought to be packing)

Robin Carroll-Mann
harper at idt dot net
.sigless in VT