SC - New Year's Foods

Linda Taylor lmt_inpnw at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 12:41:49 PST 1999

I have checked out _Elinor Fettiplace's Receipt Book_, and almost had heart
failure until I read the text extra carefully and discovered the
cherries-in-brandy recipe was a 18th century addition. I like Fettiplace,
but it's a source you have to be careful with.

Happy mundane new year,
Crystal of the Westermark