SC - Holiday dreams OT OOP

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 07:26:06 PST 1999

Every year around this time I remember my nephew's interest in the lighting
of the Chanukah candles a few years back. He wanted to light them himself,
but my Sister-in-law doesn't give fire to four year olds. He watched intently
as she lit them, and after the blessing, my Nephew sang "Happy Birthday".

Corwyn