SC - Crossover from Meridien Tavernyard (humor) OT (sorta)

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Wed Dec 1 12:02:47 PST 1999

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> Good call, Cadoc. I was just sharpening _my_ spear...
>
> 'Lainie

Cadoc, given the meaning and symbolism of _that_ spear, I wouldn't be
surprised (aside from being dead at that moment...) if the spear leapt
up and speared you all by itself.

Of course, I'd face the same thousand armed men just to reach 'Lainie.

Pfft! Only a thousand? Cowards! (Oh, I guess they're English....)

1000 English knights in a line,
1000 English knights,
Take one down, axed to the ground,
999 English knights in a line