SC - Lab Rat Redux (cooking exper.)

Wed Dec 1 14:26:19 PST 1999

Just to clarify, this is a direct quote from Alia Atlas, not necessarily my
opinion.  I used favas because I had them to hand.  If you have some yard
long beans handy, you might try them with this recipe.  BTW, the daughter of
a friend (one of the lab rats) reports that her Grandmother (good German
lady) still makes beans to a similar recipe.

Bear