SC - Holiday dreams OT OOP

Peldyn at aol.com Peldyn at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 15:15:23 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/1/1999 6:56:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
macdairi at hotmail.com writes:

>  want a camp chef 2000.  Two burner propane camp stove that has folding
>  >legs.  Runs off a 5 gallon tank.  Collapses to about 6" X 18" X 36".  I've
>  >used other peoples and now I want my own.  You can heat two large stock
>  >pots
>  >on it.
 I picked up mine at Costco for $99.00. Got to use it for the first time at
Estrella and I love it!!! The first night I made a humogous pot of beef stew
on one burner and used my cast iron dutch oven to make homemade bisquits on
the other burner. Turned out extremely well.
Peldyn