SC - Dressing/stuffing OOP

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 19:44:17 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/2/99 1:48:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
christirigby at pcisys.net writes:

<< On this topic I heard something interesting on the Food channel the other
 day.  According to one of their hosts, if you stuff the bird with bread
 crumbs it can harbor bacteria and it absorbs the juice from the bird and can
 cause it to dry out.  Any opinions (as if I need ask) about this?

 Murkial >>

Considering the idiotic information they presented on medieval cooking and a
lack of response to my post to them clarifying their lack of knowledge, I am
prone to take anything mentioned on this channel with too much seriousness,
personally.