SC - vegemite

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Fri Dec 3 13:37:28 PST 1999

> > > margali
> > > who really does have a jar of vegemite in her kitchen...lol
>
> Every time I see this discussion I can't help but think of Vegevitameatacine
> or whatever it was from I love Lucy. What is vegemite?

"Vegemeatavitamine"
An absolute classic.
Even my 11 year old thinks it's hilarious! ( and that's going some! For him, anything
over a year old is "just sooo YESterday, Daaaad!")

"Ladies, do you pop out at parties? Are you unpoopular?"

"And it's so tasty, too!"

Brandu

If you don't like Vegemite, you are probably putting it on too thickly...