SC - latkes

Lilinah biti-Anat lilinah at grin.net
Sun Dec 5 18:50:32 PST 1999

Terri Millette wrote:
> So, my next dumb question, do I want a course grade or a fine one for
> these?

As someone already said, it's a matter of personal taste. Since i
just got done eating a batch of latkes, i'll inflict my personal
taste on the list.

I like coarse grated, because i like lots of texture. I do one
perhaps unorthodox (no pun intended) thing, i chop my onions then
cook them a bit first before stirring them into the grated potatoes.
I can eat raw chilis with little trouble (other than occasional
hiccoughs), but raw onions make my tummy hurt :-(

Anahita
wanting more...