SC - The great Christmas pudding experiment. And quinces! [Partial OOP]

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 18:45:16 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/8/99 4:48:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, tori at panix.com
writes:

<< How does everyone else manage this problem?  I could feel the difference
 in consistency between stuff grated and stuff just chopped, but there
 must be some trick to it.  Can anyone advise? >>

Suet grates fairly well if it has been cut into several small pieces and then
refrigerated or frozen. Usually though I just mince mine very fine. Seems to
work.

Ras